Become a partner and
contribute to the success of our apprentices.
The CFA Leem Apprentissage was created by LEEM and offer training that meets the needs and expectations of all health industries.
Leem is the professional organization that federates and represents pharmaceutical companies established in France.
A help advantageous to your disposition
The apprenticeship recovery plan
Up to €8,000 in aid for hiring an apprentice
A solution recruitment
adapted to the needs
Allows the company to train new employees for 12 months to adapt their skills to its businesses and sustain the development of its activities.
Better forecast management of jobs and skills for companies facing an immediate need for recruitment. Work-study makes it possible to prepare for the long-term hiring of competent employees to meet immediate and/or future needs.
Recruiting a young apprentice is a good way to anticipate the growth of the company, without taking the risk of weakening it financially.
Learning successful is the one which combines
- The desire of the apprentice to work in a company and within university or educational institution.
- A commitment from the apprenticeship master to support and the follow-up he gives to his apprentice.
- The force of conviction of the pedagogical tutor in his training action
Control your salary costs and make substantial savings :
- Recruit a motivated employee while benefiting from conditions that encourage the hiring of a young apprentice.
- Ensuring the transmission of know-how and support thanks to the masters
- Help finding accommodation
- Payment of a scholarship to work-study trainees pursuing training leading to careers in Pharmaceutical Companies (support functions or core business)
It is now possible to go abroad as an apprentice.
The Professional Future Law has broadened the rules for the international mobility of apprentices by opening it up to countries outside the European Union. International mobility is an important element of the apprenticeship reform, and in particular of the Law of September 5, 2018 for the freedom to choose one’s professional future.
A decree of October 2019 specified the content of the agreements that bind the employers, the apprentice, and the Training Center.
The apprentice can carry out part of his apprenticeship contract abroad for a maximum period of one year. However, the duration of the contract in France must always be at least 6 months.